đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sara Smith
    Participant

I follow Dr Karen Becker. Whilst everyone has an opinion I researched her thoroughly and everything she discusses regarding dog food and nutrition is correct. Whilst I am perfecting my dogs homemade, balanced meals there are times I need a freeze dried kibble whilst not as great as raw or lightly cooked freeze dried is the next best thing. It AMAZES me how many dog sites have a top 10 list and show awful food that contain fillers and by products! I will Not recommend or follow a site that shows purina
.that’s one of the worst manufacturers in the business yet sites (maybe even this one) have recommended it. I went with PRIMAL freeze dried kibble as the ingredients were everything I wanted. Then I find out that they too sadly are unethical. They advertise guaranteed satisfaction on their packaging but when you attempt to return a product they come up with every excuse possible! My dog got diarrhea and I tried to return the expensive bag and they referenced a caveat on their website in small print! I did respond with the fact it’s not legal & the caveat needs to be on the product not on their website as I bought mine in a store. Then thanks to this site I read they were served last year by the FDA for several issues which they ignored
.so out of principle I would never buy from a ‘family’ owned business that obviously doesn’t care cats and dogs health are in jeopardy
the only way to provide healthy nutritious food for our pets is to make it ourselves..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.